ProTech - Self-Centering Dowel Jig
Drilling of 6mm, 8mm & 10mm ø dowel holes, Scoring of 1mm and 2mm ø center lines.
- Good ergonomics, extremely simple and easy to use as well as versatile.
- High-quality and Durable Material - The joinery punch locator is aluminum alloy 6061+ steel HRC50(drill bushing) + brass (nut). High hardness, quality assurance, durable and long service life.
- High Precision - The joinery punch locator provides an improved version and comes with 6mm, 8mm and 10mm bushings and 1mm and 2mm scoring holes for making and marking different sizes of holes.
- Adjustable Stop - The joinery pin locators are specially designed with an adjustable stop which provides drilling
- Convenient and practical. With the joinery pin locators, the jig is convenient and practical for fast and accurate work. It is a great tool for both furniture factories and woodworking enthusiasts.
|Packaging Type||Hanging Blister & Card|
|Product Material||Aluminium Alloy Body
Tempered Steel Drill Bushings
Brass Lock Nuts
Aluminium Alloy Pin Locators
|Finish||Green Aluminium Alloy with Anodic Oxidation Treatment|
|Specifications||3 x 6mm Drill Bushings
3 x 8mm Drill Bushings
3 x 10mm Drill Bushings
3 x Pin Locators – 6mm; 8mm & 10mm ø
2 x Scoring Holes - 1 x 1mm & 1 x 2mm
Adjustable Stop - 0-40mm
|Safety||Wear eye protection for wood shavings
Wear gloves to protect hands